Monitor Your Weight Privacy Statement
Monitor Your Weight respects your privacy. When accessing our apps, websites or blogs, you may provide us information, communicate with us, share information or selectively integrate with other third party sites, products or tools with whom we do business with. By doing this, you may provide us information which will help us enhance your experience and provide better products and services to you.
What personal information do we collect from the people that access our apps, websites or blogs?
When registering to or accessing our apps or websites, as appropriate, we may collect your name, address, email address, device details, location details, weight details or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when:
• You share your information with us over email correspondences
• You offer any information to us at your discretion (such as suggestions for improvement, bug reports, testimonials, criticism, etc.)
• You use the Synchronization option from within the app to keep your weight data backed up on our servers or when you select to share your information with your doctor, coach or others
• You register through our website to access your information or your clients’ information through our services
• You export your data to us in order for us to analyze specific issues and help assist you in resolving certain problems
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in
• To keep your data backed up on our servers and to synchronise your information across multiple devices
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website or access our app, and this may include using cookies to identify your browser or device.
You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may choose to turn off all cookies through your web browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that could make your site experience less efficient.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party integration, products or services on our website or apps. These third party links have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities that are shared or take place on these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Last Edited on 2016-07-03