Monitor Your Weight Privacy Statement
Monitor Your Weight respects your privacy. When accessing our apps, websites, or blogs, you may provide us information, communicate with us, share information, or selectively integrate with other third-party sites, products, or tools with whom we do business. By doing this, you may provide us information that will help us enhance your experience and provide better products and services to you.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From the People that Access Our Apps, Websites, or Blogs?
When registering to or accessing our apps or websites, as appropriate, we may collect your name, address, email address, device details, location details, weight details, or other details to help you with your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
- We collect information from you when you:
- Share your information with us over email correspondences
- Offer any information to us at your discretion (such as suggestions for improvement, bug reports, testimonials, criticism, etc.)
- Use the Synchronization option from within the app to keep your weight data backed up on our servers
- Select to share your information with your doctor, coach, or others
- Register through our website to access your information or your clients’ information through our services
- Export your data to us in order for us to analyze specific issues and help assist you in resolving certain problems
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in
- Keep your data backed up on our servers and synchronize your information across multiple devices
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible by only a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential will have access to such information. Additionally, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all sensitive/credit information you supply.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website or access our app; this may include using cookies to identify your browser or device.
You may disable cookies from your browser or have it warn you every time a cookie is sent. Each browser is a little different, so access your browser’s Help menu to assist you in modifying your cookies.
Disabling cookies could impact some features and make your site experience less efficient.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party integration, products, or services on our website or apps. These third-party links have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, activities that take place on these linked sites will not fall under our responsibility nor liability. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Last Edited on 2021-09-21